Friday, November 28, 2014

My Influences


As an artist I am influenced by many incredible artists, I see them as teachers because the more I look at them, the more I learn from them.

There has been another type of artistic influence in my case, my family, we are a family of artists. My Dad, brother and my grandmother all had the artistic gene.  I remember my Mom taught me how to draw a profile, I was about four and I still remember that moment. Here are a few images so that you can see what I'm talking about.


This is my Dad, Abel Reynoso in the 60's in Puebla Mexico when he was featured in Life Magazine



This is a mural my Dad painted for a church in Mexico


This was painted by my grandmother, Maria del Socorro Loya when she was a teenager.


This is the official 1984 Olympics poster painted by my brother, Abel Reynoso Jr.


Thanks for stopping by! xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment