Sunday, January 3, 2016

Under the Sea


I have always been fascinated by mermaids. I remember my first glimpse at a "real" mermaid when I took a ride in a submarine at Disneyland when I was a little girl. The mermaids were stunning! I could not believe that they were brave enough to hang around such menacing creatures under the sea! Mermaids are a symbol of strength, femininity and beauty.  Here are a few of my mermaids, and a mercat too! Want to see more? Follow me on Instagram, @marybelmartin





xoxo,

Marybel

2 comments:

  1. HAHA, I had the exact opposite reaction to those mermaids on the submarine ride! They scared the shit out of me! Being trapped underground, then seeing these mythical creatures (however animatronic they were) gave me nightmares! But yours are pretty! haha!

    ReplyDelete